Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS: Games, hardware, etc. Prices and games added

1. Added Gears of War, still sealed. I'd rather get some cash for it than store credit or a trade-in if possible, so I'll try selling it here.

2. Nomi, if you can hold the NES SP for me until the 28th I'll definitely have the money. I'm selling a bunch of my stuff at a classic game show up in Cleveland on the 26th and I know I'll be able to bring back at least $50 with me.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Sounds good. I'll put it on hold.

4. Added prices to a few things. I'd really like to get rid of this stuff soon.

5. Added Kingdom Hearts II, Silent Hill 3 and a few others.

6. Added prices to almost everything. Last call before eBay/garage sale.

7. To clarify:

You are asking $10 + shipping for game-only Guitar Hero?

8. Would you hold that Biohazard CD and throw it in with the NES SP when I get it?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Nomi, do you know how much it would be to ship the Guitar Hero and semi-working controller? I've never tried the game, but don't want to sink 60 bucks into something I might not like. But, I'm thinking shipping that thing would probably suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    To clarify:

You are asking $10 + shipping for game-only Guitar Hero?
    Yes. It will be $13 shipped first class, or $14.50 for USPS Priority (2-3 day).

Xeno- Yeah, you can have the Biohazard CD for free with the NES SP. I was still holding that for you.

GohanX- I can look into shipping but I imagine that it would be $10-15. I can put it in the original GH box, wrap it in brown paper and take it to the post office to get an exact price if you're interested in the bundle ($15 plus shipping?)