Thread: (Super) Earth Defense Force

1. (Super) Earth Defense Force

I played this when I was a kid and I remember saying over and over back then how spectacular the music was. Well, I bought it again today and the music still holds up!

Oh, and the game's really fun too. Nice weapon system, great challenge, and polished game mechanics all add up to one of the most underrated shooters on the SNES.

Any fans of the game? Is this part of a series?

Oh, and while poking around for screenshots, I found out that this is a port of an arcade game though there were a lot of changes to the SNES version (more weapons, less option patterns).

I liked E.D.F. but hardly remember it now. It's better than the average Jaleco game but it never left a huge impression on me.

3. I played it years ago, and the only thing that stuck out for me was how long some of the stages were, and that the last boss was insanely cheap.

4. Originally posted by NeoZeedeater
    I liked E.D.F. but hardly remember it now. It's better than the average Jaleco game but it never left a huge impression on me.
    Thats pretty much my answer also.

5. man I thought i was the only EDF fan ALIVE...every since I rented this game back when it first came out I've always been in love with it. Those gunshot sound effects when enemies perspire, the sweet graphics (some great art and use of color), and especially that music! Yay!!! I'm not the only who digs the game and the music in it! :P