Thread: For sale: Suikoden II guide, Disaster Report etc.

1. For sale: Suikoden II guide, Disaster Report etc.

Lunar 2 Hardcover strategy guide: This guide is complete with all stickers intact. The only blemish this guide has, is a 1 1/2" blade cut in the dust cover. The book is in immaculate shape, otherwise.
    $15+$8 shipping Sold!

Suikoden II strategy guide: This strategy guide is in excellent shape. You'd be hard pressed to find this one for under $30.

$20 + $4 shipping. Sold!

Vanguard Bandits Hardcover strategy guide: This guide is in excellent shape, with a few indentions in the dust cover. The guide has all the sticker sheets intact.

$10 + $8 shipping

Lunar-SSS (PSOne): I still have the box, manual and CDs for this game. The CD case, soundtrack, map and making of CD were stolen though. What you see, is what you get. The CDs are flawless and well taken care of.

$10 + $4 shipping. Sold!

Front Mission 3: This game is factory sealed. One of my favorite Strategy games for the Playstation.

$10 + $4 shipping

One Piece Mansion: This game is factory sealed.

$8 + $4 shipping

Samurai Western: This game is factory sealed. You've heard NeoZ talk highly of this game. I've never played it though.

$8 + $4 shipping Sold!

Disaster Report: This game is factory sealed. Again, another title that NeoZ has talked highly of.

$10 + $4 shipping

Dune 2000(PSOne): This game is factory sealed, but it has a couple of small cracks in the CD cover.

$7 + $4 shipping

GTA-San Andreas 1st edition: This game is in perfect condition. Both the map and manual are in prestine condition.

$8 + $4 shipping Sold
    Last edited by gamevet; 29 May 2007 at 04:01 PM.

2. I will take Lunar. I have everything it comes with except the game itself.

3. You should be charging more for the Lunar 2 guide, even with the tear.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PS1-Lunar-2-Eter...QQcmdZViewItem

[Edit]: But if you're dead set on that price, I'll take it.

4. Dark Wizard: This game is in perfect condition. Like new!
    $10 + $4 shipping Sold

The Space Adventure (Sega CD): This title came out of nowhere. I don't really know the details around this title, but it just kind of showed up a couple of years ago. It's based on the Cobra comic books and the Sega CD title is somewhat rare. Currently selling on Ebay for @$25. http://video-games.search.ebay.com/T...40QQsacatZ1249

$12 + $4 shipping.

Suikoden III: This title is practically new. I bought the game, with hopes that I'd enjoy it. I guess Suikoden isn't my style of RPG.

$15 + $4 shipping.

The King of Fighters 00/01 (PS2): Factory sealed. I bought the game, for the same price I'm selling it here.

$15 + $4 shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Segacd.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	24166   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suikoden.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	24167  
    Last edited by gamevet; 19 May 2007 at 07:14 PM.

5. I'll take Dark Wizard and GTA: San Andreas.

6. I'll take the Vanguard Bandits guide.

7. Would you be willing to combine shipping, gamevet? I'll take the Suiko 2 guide and Samurai Western for a total of $32 shipped if that's an option. If not, I'll still grab the guide.

8. If you're willing to accept me shipping them both in a padded envelope. If I have to combine the 2 in a box, it would cost around $8 to ship.

I just shipped out 2 games to CA in a box and it was $7.

I'll send you a PM with payment details, either way.

9. Payment sent. Thanks.