Thread: New LB2+Bangaio+3DO+other stuff...

1. New LB2+Bangaio+3DO+other stuff...

I am adding two items to my for sale/trade list:

1)sealed copy of DC Last Blade 2 (domestic)
    2) sealed copy of DC Bangaio (domestic)

Make me an offer and please buy my 3DO...

3) A 3DO (model FZ-10--second version/top loader w/gray casing) with a bunch of games—

1)Creature Shock (in box/no inst.)
    2)Total Eclipse (in generic CD case)
    3)Killing Time in CD case (missing front insert)
    4)Hell (in CD case w/ inserts)
    5)Alone in the Dark 1 & 2 (in CD cases w/inserts)
    6)Braindead 13 (in cardboard sleeves)
    7)Robinson's Requiem (loose CD)
    8) Myst (in generic CD case)
    9)Wing Commander 3 (in cardboard box/no instr.)

The system is is good condition and I cleaned it recently so it looks spiffy. The games are all used...I got the entire package at a pawn shop a while back, though they all work fine--I tested each one when I got it and have kept it stored well since.

It comes w/ 1 Goldstar 3-button controller and power cable and I can throw in a generic composite A/V cable if needed...

So make me an offer through PM...

3)I also have the GBA recharger pack (I think by interact) that EB included in the GBA bundle when the system first came out. I opened it and literally used it once to see if it works--comes loose with recharger pack that plugs into GBA and wall charger for pack. I will also throw in a magnifier/light for the GBA--I forget what brand it is but it was only used once as well...comes with a battery already so it's ready to go.

4) A couple DVDs-- Jet Li's The One--mint condition--only watched once--I tried to like it I really did.

Also, Jackie Chan's Fearless Hyena on DVD--this is the Simitar full-frame version with English and Cantonese tracks (Cantonese track has no subs).

I also have a copy of one of the Shaolin movies that Jet Li did when he was young--it's on DVD and in Chinese but the damn subtitles run off the screen, so I'll throw that it with either of the DVDs.

That's it. I have good feedback here (check the report center) and on Ebay (arc143@psu.edu). I prefer M.O. or I will gladly trade!

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. ...

Anyone?

How much would you want for all the 3do stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. ...

It's totally negotiable. Make me a reasonable offer and we can deal. I have no idea what shipping will be. I'm thinking UPS ground would be the cheapest. I'm going to get info on estimated shipping cost today so I have that information as well. If anyone already knows shipping costs, please let me know.

So, yeah just make me an offer and we'll take it from there. Or if you'd rather trade, that be fine. I am always looking for games for the NES and Genesis as well as Saturn, PSX, and DC, and most other systems.

Thanks

5. ...

*bump*