Thread: The Others

1. The Others

Any of you seen this one?
    I like it, it has a lot of physcological scares, and it's really thought provocing.

It's one of those movies that demands to watched twice in a row, so you can catch all the little hints the movie drops, kind of like Fight Club.

Re: The Others

Originally posted by Regus
    Any of you seen this one?
    I like it, it has a lot of physcological scares, and it's really thought provocing.

It's one of those movies that demands to watched twice in a row, so you can catch all the little hints the movie drops, kind of like Fight Club.
    Yeah it's a great movie amazing atmoshphere, the only minor complaint I had was the pacing was kinda slow but for a Movie like this it really is not that big of a deal.

Korian

3. *SPOILER*
    I really like it. It's cool how it's like a whole different twist on the basic premise of the Sixth Sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. I saw this in the theatres, and I did like it, but I had it all figured out the first time it was metioned that "Mom went mad".

I'm eager to see the directors other movies, but I can never remember his nam, or the names of his Spanish flicks.

I really like it. It's cool how it's like a whole different twist on the basic premise of the Sixth Sense.
    They're both basic premises of The Twilight Zone.