Thread: Cream Lemon

1. Cream Lemon

Just incase none of you had been exposed to the famous hentai anime series called Cream Lemon, here is episode 19 from 1987. Each episode was a different project from a different group of animators. Most of the stories are compleltly unrelated to each other and cover a variety of different genres.

Despite primarily being a hentai series, Cream Lemon is supposed to be renound for it's decent storytelling and character development. See for yourself what you think of this series, it's only in raw Japanese with NO english subtitles:

Click Here to Download

Incase you didn't know Project A-ko was actually supposed to be another entry into the franchise but when the creators realised they had something special on their hands they quickly converted it into a seperate anime title during the middle of it's production.

Enjoy! Oh and don't be embarrased about posting your views either, lol

Ummmm.... I'd take that down if I were you. In case someone decides to enforce the rules and bans you. Discussion is however encouraged.

3. Quote Originally Posted by mcarocks2003 View Post
    Cream Lemon is supposed to be renound for it's decent storytelling and character development.
    Sounds neat... oh wait:
    Quote Originally Posted by mcarocks2003 View Post
    it's only in raw Japanese with NO english subtitles:
    PHAIL. There's like three people here who can comment on the thing that's supposed to set it apart from the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Quote Originally Posted by LordPerrin View Post
    PHAIL. There's like three people here who can comment on the thing that's supposed to set it apart from the pack.
    And only 'doshi would be interested in watching hentai IMO.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. It really is more of an anime with a few raunchy scenes thrown in a tasteful manner than anything totally explicit. I understand the lack of subtitles will probaly hinder the enjoyment but then i guess it's better seeing it than not at all.

I will try to provide more classic anime with english subtitles in the future!

6. I'm sure fansubs must exist, however, they're probably on VHS. With subs I'd definitely watch this, if only because I remember hearing about it in the mid-90s when I was far too young to be on the internet, and us wanting to see "adult" things. The name came up every now and then, on magazines, on websites, probably on Compuserve.

We did get to see a lot of shit that we shouldn't have, though! ~ Naughty kids. ~

7. What makes you all think that a story told through a visual medium can only get it's story across through the audio?

I went ahead and watched it, cuz I'm not scared of Japanese and Mca has good taste, and there's very little spoken parts. It's not terribly hard to figure out what's going on. It actually has a nice atmosphere and it's beautifully done, apart from the whole cartoons having sex thing. LOL at the invisible penis and WTF at the uncensored vagina shot. I've seen maybe 2 or 3 episodes of hentai anime ever, but this is probably the best of the genre, and worth a watch for that reason alone.

8. Slut Girl was an awesome Manga.

9. Wow thanks Dunlap i'm glad you enjoyed it as much i did.

The episode has a sort of Twilight Zone feel to it. Although not a hentai fan myself it's easy to see from this why Cream Lemon became so famous in the 80's. Yet another thing the golden era did better, lol.

10. Yeah! It was like an episode out of the Twilight Zone. That's exactly it.