Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Sell or Not To Sell

To Sell or Not To Sell

OK so I want a 360. I have a buttload of games (not including older than ps2) that I am ON THE FENCE about getting rid of. I hate selling games. It was hard enough when I had my 64 and around 20 games stolen for it. However when I look at these games on the shelf I realize I haven't played them in forever and likely will not. Below is the list of games and their status. Let me know your thoughts on whether I should dump them or keep them to finish them. A major point of consideration though is that with all the current generations there are sequels to a bunch of these games coming that will likely be better than the originals (See Splinter Cell, Fable)

HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND ABOUT SELLING THESE:

UPDATED LIST:

Fable Limited edition DVD - Make an offer.
    GCN: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

Movies:
    Princess Mononoke Sealed New
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Widescreen) New Sealed
    Memento (Widescreen) New Sealed

^I have two copies of those last three.

Comics all come with backs and boards and are in great shape.
    GIRLS (Luna Brothers) Issues:

Eternals by Neil Gaiman:

Issues #1-7 (Complete set)

I'll add more later.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 14 May 2007 at 11:47 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. A big FU for not like FFX. Anyway, how much for Hotel Dusk?

You don't need the original Xbox controllers for the 360. Any BC game is played with the 360 pads.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Do I need to keep my xbox controllers to play xbox games on the 360?
    Nope.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. I would keep the DS shit but get rid of everything else, if RS3 is in perfect shape I would buy it.

Sell them. $30 shipped for Phoenix Wright: AJFA and Contra: SS?

Aight I'm gonna have a think and then start pricing stuff out now. I have to check shipping prices, and I also also have to see how much all this shit would get me in gamestop trade-ins. (I know it's a ripoff but I could feasibly get my 360 today.)
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 14 May 2007 at 05:27 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

7. you will get less than 200 from gs trade-in....

8. Don't sell Gaiman's Eternals miniseries, that and Shattered Soldier are the best things you own. There isn't a Star Ocean worth finishing, that should be the first item to go. The demand for an XBOX shrinks with each addition to the 360 backwards compatibility list; it's better that you sell it sooner than later.

I own better things than Eternals that are not for sale. but yeah, SS is good... The only reason I still have an xbox is because I couldn't afford the 360 and I'd feel naked without one.

Do you think I could get 200+ for this shit by just selling it? Because I'd just go get the 360 today.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 14 May 2007 at 06:38 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

10. Get your Xbox soft-modded and keep it and the controllers.

Sell everything else.

If I owned all that stuff, the only thing I'd even think about keeping is Contra.

Selling old shit you know you'll never touch again is a good feeling.

Also, you need a 360 ASAP, if for no other reason than to trounce me on the TNL Guitar Hero leaderboard.
    Last edited by jyoung; 14 May 2007 at 07:01 PM.