Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread IV: Hard Corps - 8/1 Marathon: Durandal / Board Games

1. Confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. The best is controlling Voltron and running all of your teammates into mines.

3. And getting the lowest accuracy percentage, amirite?
    K3V is awesome!

4. You fucker. You're not supposed to mess with the integrity of the Voltron. /bail the fuck out
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    And getting the lowest accuracy percentage, amirite?
    It was proportionate to the amount of enemies I killed, noob.

6. no u
    K3V is awesome!

7. What's up with accuracy ratings in shooters, anyway? If I've got infinite bullets then why wouldn't I fire constantly? It's not bad in Aegis Wing, because the hit percentage doesn't tie in to the score, but I hate it when a game gives out a level rank using it as one of the factors.

James

8. Anyone else having unable to play anything online tonight? I can't even start a game, or stay connected in Catan, Gears, PGR3 or Worms..
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

9. I'd blame the beta.

10. I blame cannibals.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle