Page 1 of 101 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread IV: Hard Corps - 8/1 Marathon: Durandal / Board Games

1. Official XBLA Thread IV: Hard Corps - 8/1 Marathon: Durandal / Board Games

So a game priced far too high at 800 points (Soltrio Solitaire) is being offset by a free game that might have actually been worth buying (Aegis Wing). Decent trade-off.

Also, I've been playing far too much Boom Boom Rocket and not enough Geometry Wars. I've been itching for Mutant Storm Empires for a really long time now, ever since that preview video at Microsofts gaming event after E3 last year.

2. Last I checked the other thread isn't over 1000 posts.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Last I checked the other thread isn't over 1000 posts.
    Just imagine Spo made three more asinine posts and it's fine.

4. No.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. "I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. Looking pretty good, but I'm hoping they tighten up the controls a little compared to the real original.

7. I always found the controls on the Sega CD Prince of Persia to be spot-on. If they imitate that, I'm happy to play it again for the first time in over a decade.

James

8. Whoa, that was pretty cool.

9. Regarding Aegis Wing:

Game Features

Game features include the following:

* Amazing environmental art
    * Full symphonic soundtrack
    * Up to four-player simultaneous cooperative multiplayer gameplay, either locally on the same Xbox 360 console or over Xbox LIVE*
    * Ability to attach your ship to your wingmen’s spacecraft to gain the “turret” ability and increase the firepower of the Super Weapons
    * Four Super Weapons: the Hades Beam (wreaks total destruction), the Gorgon Burst (wipes out incoming fire and disables enemy spacecraft with an electromagnetic pulse), the Arcus Missile (a heat-seeking missile) and the Lambda Shield (deflects incoming fire back at enemies)
    * Six epic missions and several memorable boss encounters to fight through
    Voltron IMO.

10. Tomorrow is gonna rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!