Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tojo: not so great seller?

1. wait, wha?
    -Myk

2. lol, shit!

3. Last Activity: 05-17-2007 06:03 PM

4. The thief is on... RIGHT NOW!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20050706.moneybin.allen.jpg 
Views:	926 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	24255  
    I took all your French Toast.

6. He keeps coming on but does he post anything?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. He doesn't post shit, he conscience wont let him.

8. Last Activity: 05-19-2007 08:06 AM

9. HAHAHAHA...stalkers! I traded with him a couple of times, here and on GameTZ. I didnt have a problem.

If you dont get a response. File for mail fraud. Here is my FAQ

http://reviews.ebay.com/HOW-TO-FILE-...00000003448709

File for through the Post Office and any other government agencies. As for the money order, call the number on the stub. Check to see if its been cashed. If not, put a stop on the payment. If it is, thats your proof that he took and ran. This is the key things you need.

- Name & Address
    - Money Order stub
    - PMs/IMs/Emails (printed)
    - Link to any deals and even this thread (printed)

You have all that, you're set.

Print out the mail fraud form, fill it out with all proof (mentioned above) and fill out as accurately as possible. Add any additional information you would like to add. Depending on severity and how nice the Postal Inspectors/PO would like to get, you can get a letter back from them within 2 week up to 3 months.

I bought FirePro Wrestling (PS1) game for someone on GTZ who wanted me to order it for him and he'll pay me back the $35. Ordered it on eBay and he never paid me for the game. I like the game but I had already owned it at the time and didnt need a second. I tried emailing, pming, iming and what not and no response or he would just sign off. Gave him last warning and I filed for mail fraud. Within 2-3 weeks, I get a letter from the PO regarding my complaint. They looked it over and sent a letter to the other party and told them that if they did not pay me for the item within 60 days, they will be taken to court. In the letter I received, I also got a copy of the letter that was sent to him along with a questionnaire to send back to the PO. One day, I get an IM out of no where and he said hes sorry and that payment would be sent out as soon as possible. I get payment 1-2 weeks later after he apologized.
    Last edited by bandit; 19 May 2007 at 09:42 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    HAHAHAHA...stalkers! I traded with him a couple of times, here and on GameTZ. I didnt have a problem.
    The only reason I'm doing it is because I told Myk to do it, and I've known Myk for like 15 years.