Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tojo: not so great seller?

1. I've given him enough time to ship three fucking magazines. I'm filing for mail fraud and leaving him bad feedback in my thread.

Unreal...

2. Tojo, WTF.

3. I filed for mail fraud today, for what it's worth. He logs in but doesn't read the last PM I sent him because it has a return receipt, and he doesn't respond to my AIM messages. If he wants to be a douche about this, then I hope the fraud causes him a headache at least.

There's no reason for this, and I vote that the mods either perma-ban him or brand him as a thief. He should at least be added to the Scammer Resource thread with a link to this one, so no one else falls for his shit.

4. I removed him from my XBL friends list last night. THAT'LL SHOW HIM!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. OWNED, imo.

6. He's on right now reading the E3 thread.
    Myk still hasn't received shit.

7. anyone tried ringing him?

8. Ew, IRL contact? No thanks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    He's on right now reading the E3 thread.
    Myk still hasn't received shit.
    Neither have I. Why hasn't he been banned or at least had his custom status changed? It sucks that he can screw over multiple forum members and still post here like nothing happened.

10. He never posted that much to begin with (666 posts!!!!)...he's been lurking since April. I don't see when he isn't banned by now either.