Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kev has disappeared

1. Kev has disappeared

So I gave the guy more than a month, and as of this writing he has not shipped my, nor Melf's, nor nem's stuff that we have paid for. I don't know what the deal is, if he's dicking us around or just hasn't been on the internet for some reason, but I would avoid.

He hasn't responded to Emails, my Paypal dispute messages, or PM's. Tomorrow I'm letting Paypal deal with him, but it sucks for those who sent him a money order. What I don't get is how his first few buyers received their items without a problem.

2. Robotussin OD imo

I don't remember... do bad traders get banned from TNL? It seems like long time members who go ahead and screw other long time members over should be shown the door permanently.

4. Suicide, clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. He's living in a mansion with ECM on an exotic island somewhere in the South Pacific.

Seriously, it sucks that he took your money and ran. Hopefully, for your sake, he didn't empty out his Paypal account.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I don't remember... do bad traders get banned from TNL? It seems like long time members who go ahead and screw other long time members over should be shown the door permanently.
    If they're perma-banned then they can't post if they do come back to explain, and if they don't come back it's the same thig as perma-banned. So really there's not much of a reason to bother until we hear back from them.

7. No, first you ban them from all boards but this one, then when that doesn't work they get permabanned and listed as a Bad Trader.
    Time for a change

I agree with that.

Serves you right for buying shit off a guy who posted a pic of his nutsack.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

10. Now I'm not so sure it was his nutsack. It could have been one he stole.