Thread: Blazing Transfer Student

1. Blazing Transfer Student

Blazing Transfer Student is one of the most obscure OVA's you will ever hear about, it was originally only released on Laserdisc in 1991 (a first for the industry) so technically an OLA (Original Laserdisc Animation). It was done by the legendary Gainax studio when they were at their very peak. Despite the company's famous history, Blazing Transfer Student is still a relativelly unknown piece even in Japan. It has failed to be reissued on dvd or even considered for licensing in the US. It was one of the more noteable VHS fansubs done by Lupin Gang back in the day yet no one has haver thought to upload a torrent of this masterpiece.

All of this has now changed since i present you the first ever episode of Blazing Transfer Student. It took me ages to find, i've been searching years for this and after long 2 months downloading off Emule, i finally i have it in reach. Because of the rarity i wanted to share one of the best parody anime of all time with this community since it has such a fond appreciation for obscure anime.

The quality is very good since it was taken directly from the original Laserdisc and is probaly the best your see without an official dvd release.

Blazing Transfer Student.avi (Click Here)
    Blazing Transfer Student.avi (Click Here) Mirror 2
    External Subtitle File - (Click Here)

Once you've finished downloading, make sure you have a program like Windows Media Classic which can automatically read external subtitle files since the standard Windows Media Player cannot do this. Any other problems let me know in this thread.

Have fun and enjoy this classic, i hope to upload and share more obsure anime in the future.

2. Thanks, its always nice to find out about obscure anime I'd previously missed.

There's no LD-rip of episode 2 is there? just a VHS-rip?
    Parodius series Scoreboards - Oh teh insanity

3. Thats right and i'm afraid i only have episode 1.

4. Thanks for the show. I got around to watching this last night and it was a lot of fun. It had me laughing most of the time and the animation is really nice.

5. Your welcome Dunlap, glad you enjoy the pure insanity and hyperactivity of Blazing Transfert Student.

If i find the other episodes i'll defintly post them.