Thread: More Time Crisis 2 + Vampire Night Boxsets please...

More Time Crisis 2 + Vampire Night Boxsets please...

I missed out on these sets the first time around, they were in the store for like what a month or two? Now they are rare and pretty pricey.

A bit of hope lies in the fact that Namco will produce more, apparently problems with Guncon production not too sure but in the EB Summer 2002 catalog they are both advertised.

Any EB employee know this to be true?

Korian

2. Well, I missed out on them as well. So I had to go to Ebay to find them. I was lucky to find mint copy of Vampire Night with GunCom 2, for only $50 , and lately the prices were reaching $80 or so. I sill need to get Time Crisis 2, but its getting very pricy. I dont care for the box set for TC2, since I already have one GunCom2, and we also got Scorpion gun, and its pretty cool as well.

My GameStop had a copy of TC2 for a while, but I thought it was too expensive for just a used game without the gun, but now its gone !

3. from what i understand or well heard i thought both of these games were discontinued might jsut have been an assumption since we only got like 4 in of each before the hollidays and we havent seen the game since

4. Well, hell, Korian, the Fry's near my house has Vampire Night w/ Guncon on sale, brand-new, for $49.99 right now, and I'm almost certain they have several in stock. If you wanna, you can pay me to go buy one for you and I can ship it to ya
    omg TNL epics!

Fry's by my house recently got a load too. A huge load.

6. Well, There are NO Fryes around where I live

DO they also have TC2, or its just VN?

Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red
    Well, hell, Korian, the Fry's near my house has Vampire Night w/ Guncon on sale, brand-new, for $49.99 right now, and I'm almost certain they have several in stock. If you wanna, you can pay me to go buy one for you and I can ship it to ya
    Ragnarok thank you sir for the offer but I ended up getting the Vampire Night without Guncon at TRU today. Thanks for asking though. Hope to do business with you in the future though.

Korian

8. Time Crisis 2

After 9/11, they recalled the VN and TC2 boxsets. I remember seeing fry's with hundreds of these games all piled up. But soon, they recalled all of them back. Now they have recently put them back into distribution. Fry's and videogamedepot.com have them in stock now. Check out BB and use the $5 coupon too.

Do any of you recommend TC2? Does it last long? How is the graphic conversion? I hated VN, it was too slow, not enough enemies, but had great bosses. Did namco upgrade the graphics to TC2? I have HotD2 and it's collecting dust right now :jest:

9. You guys mind giving an impression of Vampire Night?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

10. SUre thing

I thought it was a pretty cool gun game. Unlike HOTD2, it requires more precise shooting, since many enemies have a certain weak spots that had to be hit, to kill them, otherwise, that are harder to put down. You also have to watch out for innocent people, who got the vampire parasite attached to them, and if you dont shoot those off in time, people will turn into monsters and attack you

I loved the game atmosphere and graphics, the dark gothinc castles and forrest, cool monster desings and presentation. Its not as intense shooter as HOTD2 or TC2, but the job well. Boss encounters are great, and usually consist of 2 rounds requiring, different strategies.

There are some replay values, with training mode, story and special modes, and I also really like Library feature, that tells you about all the creatures in the game you encounter. Very nice

Some people were dissapointed with this game, with its requiting more precise shooting, and not being so action intense, but I enjoyed it alot, and definately reccomend it to all gun game fans