Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Circuit City No Interest 18 Months on Videogame Purchases Over $500 (Ends 5/19/07)

1. Dreamcast Circuit City No Interest 18 Months on Videogame Purchases Over $500 (Ends 5/19/07)

This may not be the best of deals for those who already have a 360 but as for me, I'm going tonight.

It's in the national ad, so everyone should be able to make use of this Stateside.

Weekly Ad (pp 10-11 of 24).
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

That's really tempting, I really want a 360 premium.

However, there is just something in me that refuses to finance video games.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. I'd get a PS3 with this, but being unemployed and not wanting a dead-weight system keeps me away.

4. wow, we've hit financing videogames.

5. It was only a matter of time. Also, you've got 18 months or you get hit with accrued interest.

That'd make a ps3 as low as $33ish a month.

6. I've been contemplating getting a PS3 anyways, and this has pushed me over the edge. PS3 for me this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. Fuck, I might grab one while waiting for the beta, lol.

8. I'd probably actually get a PS3 with that deal for the hell of it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Also, if you do this, fucking pay it on time, or you're getting hit with 24% interest.