Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3: Official Part II

1. Isn't there an option in Live that allows you to create a channel seperate from the game Voice channel? why not do that if you want to avoid ptt?

Oh shit post 3000. In Halo 3 thread. Awesome.
    Last edited by Error; 17 May 2007 at 11:26 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I wanna see rumpy's video. How do I make this happen?
    1. Force him to upload it to his share.
    2. Have him send you a 'see this shit' message.
    3. Good times.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. Yeah, I thought it was just me that couldn't access other peoples' shared files folder but I guess it's not a feature for the beta. Send me a message Rumpy.

4. It's accessable, but you have to do it through your friends list. I can't remember the exact process, but I downloaded it without needing him to send me a message.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Well fuck. I guess it is just me, lol. It either gives me a "This user has not played Halo 3" message, or it just says that I can't access their shared files. Cap sent me one of those video invites and that's the only way I've been able to download someone else's replay. Sometimes I can't even access my own folder. Someone wanna try downloading the replay I have shared?

6. Ok, I got it working. You can't do access your friends' replays from the friends list, you have to pick their names from something in-game like the Party Details menu.

7. Good games tonight, dudes.

I am doktorMott incase anyone didn't realize while we were playing. I saved videos of a couple of the later games.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

8. I uploaded a great CTF match tonight. I thought you could just grab that shit if I was on your friends list...do I have to be on for people to get it?

Special, I Hate You Shout Outs to Dave and Gozen for the murder fests.

Wow I am so bad at this so far. Everything seems to kill you faster than halo 2, except the br and covenant rifles which work about the same.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Halo 2 Top, 3 bottom.

Snow/Ice Halo 2

Snow/Ice Halo 3

Water/Rocks Halo 2

Water/Rocks Halo 3

Wall Texture Halo 2

Wall Texture Halo 3

Grass/Rocks Halo 2

Grass/Rocks Halo 3

All Around + Lighting Halo 2

Halo 3

Actually sitting here, and comparing these shots actually makes 3 look more appealing. Not lookin like "Halo 2.5" as much, anymore. Heh.
    Last edited by Kairi; 18 May 2007 at 04:49 AM.