Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3: Official Part II

1. Wasnt Mass Effect recently pushed back until September?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Mass Effect has never had an official date attached to it, only made up shit by EB/Gamestop.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Yeah, I think you guys are right. I just remembered one of the guys working on Mass Effect stated in an interview that they would not be showing the game at E3, which would suggest a June release.

4. No one cares about you.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. Confirmation.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. Confirmed again.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. That's all fine and dandy. I dont recall asking to be any of your "Best buds" either. I'm just of the thought that people wanted something more than a rehashed Halo 2, which wasnt all that great in the first place.

My fault. Silly me.
    Last edited by Kairi; 16 May 2007 at 09:19 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
    That's all fine and dandy. I'm just of the thought that people wanted something more than a rehashed Kingdom Hearts, which wasnt all that great in the first place.

My fault. Silly me.
    I think this is what you meant to say... but you're in the wrong thread.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
    That's all fine and dandy. I dont recall asking to be any of your "Best buds" either. I'm just of the thought that people wanted something more than a rehashed Halo 2, which wasnt all that great in the first place.

My fault. Silly me.
    I don't recall anyone asking what you thought about Halo.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico