Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3: Official Part II

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I think this is what you meant to say... but you're in the wrong thread.
    Are you implying I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan? Wasnt I dissing that game in the other thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Stibbons View Post
    I don't recall anyone asking what you thought about Halo.
    Just shut up. How about that?

2. Lost Odyssey is MS's big release for Nov.

I don't see why people would think it would get pushed back. Halo came out at Xbox1 launch, Halo 2 came out on the exact date Peter Moore tattooed on his arm... where's the precedent? They wouldn't have announced a firm date if they weren't positive they'd make it, imo.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
    I'm just of the thought that people wanted something more than a rehashed Halo 2, which wasnt all that great in the first place.
    Stick to playing F-Chan Goes to the Zoo. Everyone one will be much happier that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
    Just shut up. How about that?
    Ladies first.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Stick to playing F-Chan Goes to the Zoo. Everyone one will be much happier that way.
    That went right over my head.

6. Noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. I bet with all the pantie twisting going on Bungie extends the beta a little.

And I actually feel pretty confident about the 9-25 date also.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
    Are you implying I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan? Wasnt I dissing that game in the other thread?
    I mostly recall a lot of hypocritical whining over symantics, though I suppose you might've had a comment that specifically complained about KH at some point in there.

And yeah, Halo 3's pretty cool.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I mostly recall a lot of hypocritical whining over symantics, though I suppose you might've had a comment that specifically complained about KH at some point in there.

And yeah, Halo 3's pretty cool.
    What you recall as "hypocritical whining", I recall as just stating my opinion, which differed from yours. Its'all good, though. I hold no ill-will.

And that's fine with me. If you're excited about Halo 3, then be my guest. As a fan of the original, I was disapointed with 2, and 3 (from all the videos, and screens I've seen) is looking to be going down that same path. Maybe playing Gears has spoiled me, and I'm expecting much more visualy from this title, or maybe knowing how its just not gonna compete with other FPS shooters coming down the pipeline in the gameplay department effect my thoughts on it. I unno.

But hey, what can you do?