Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3: Official Part II

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
    You see, I dont view adding a bunch of new gadgets to toss, or ride in valid enough for it be "new". Even the "matchmaking" mechanic, doesnt make the actual game anymore appealing. Not saying it's a bad thing, just that it's not as important when it comes to making an entirely new title.
    So what do you consider new? If completely new features not seen in any other console FPS aren't "new". If completely new environments, new weapons, and new vehicles don't make a game "new". If a completely original and new single player game with a huge cinematic story line isn't "new". What is "new"?

You keep on saying what Halo 3 isn't, but you aren't providing examples of something that would make this game feel "new" or not a rehash, or any game "new" or "not a rehash". (and "visuals" really would be a cop out, because the visuals are good enough that you cannot use them as an excuse to define the experience).

Also, you can tell that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about when it comes to this game considering you said the "I saw the same environment, HUD". Where both of which, barring consistent art direction between games, have been completely overhauled and changed.
    Last edited by Brand X; 16 May 2007 at 10:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. Hey guys I am downloading it through crack down now

but first go to your memory and use this code (y, x, x, lb, rb, x, x )

Now start Crackdown, you will then force the game to download the update that allows you to download the Halo 3 beta.
    It's working for me too. 10%

3. Fuck arguing with F-Chan's about shit they know nothing about, I'M GOING TO PLAY HALO 3 MOTHER FUCKERS!

<3 ep!
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. You can just do an XBL check in network settings if you don't wanna redownload all your updates and shit. Anyway... FUCK YES!

5. Downloading now. w00t
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

6. Someone set up us the TNL room. 15&#37; complete
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

7. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Someone set up us the TNL room. 15% complete
    Wtf im only at 3%

8. 55&#37;! And the Cavs are losing
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    Wtf im only at 3%
    That's not very Elite.

10. This delay was a blessing in disguise. The Beta has been extended by 4 days, till the 10th of June. 65&#37;.
    Eat a bag of dicks.