Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Sega Saturn style controller for PS2

1. WTB: Sega Saturn style controller for PS2

Hello TNL,

I'd like to buy one or two of these controllers, and I'm willing to offer $25 for each of them.

If no one's interested to sell, can someone help me find an outlet? I've searched the internet pretty thoroughly, though I'm sure there's some obscure corner I've left unexplored.

Thanks in advance!

2. http://www.streetfightercontroller.com/

You can pick them up for like $10 at EB/Gamestop
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

Those suck ass. I think he means the Sega ones.

4. My bad
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

5. Yeah, I mean the actual Sega Saturn-style pad for the PS2. Thanks anyway.

6. The Sega-released pads are running around the $100-range these days, so good luck finding them for 25.

Holy shit! They are? I'm glad I got mine when I did.

8. Damn it. I guess I'll abandon that thought; it's the shitty "official" pads for me.
    Last edited by Crafter; 17 May 2007 at 05:26 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kaneda View Post
    The Sega-released pads are running around the $100-range these days, so good luck finding them for 25.
    You're kidding right?

Jesus, time to go shopping for some Sega controllers, last time I was at the Recycle Shop they were a dime a dozen.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Well, if you can get me one without gouging me too bad I'd be interested. I scoured the streets of Tokyo for months looking for the stupid things and didn't see one pad the whole time.