Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 118128130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1347

Thread: StarCraft 2

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Group F and round of 16 nomination in 12 mins.
    Gosh I've been following SC2 since the beginning. Didn't know anybody else here watched. GSL is always rad but Clem is the one getting me excited lately. I watched the xel'naga with Rotti and Wardi and Clem stuffed Serral and Reynor.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Scarlett's cheese was great btw. And Artosis and Tasteless are half cringe half amazing.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. I will have to check out Clem.

4. Clem, Maru and Special are my favorites. Maru recently beat Dark in the Grand Finals of GSL Super Tournament, that was a treat.

5. I roll with Flash for Asl. I always root for the non-korean in Sc2. Just for some variety. Watched clem play some long games last night. Some NA home tournament or something.

Ooh I’ll check it out!

7. Damn, can't believe I made this thread almost exactly 13 years ago and it's still going, hah.

I haven't played in half a decade, but it was a pleasant surprise seeing GSL pop up in my recommendations on YouTube. Haven't watched in a while but Tastosis and GSL will always bring me back intermittently. The first 4-5 years of GSL were magic, I used to stay up until like 4am watching with an old friend (hayato42 on here), back when you had to use the GOM player (can you believe we used to have to download a third party Korean video player to watch GSL? lmao).

Surprised a few people here actually still watch. I highly doubt you'll remember it Matt but I remember way back in the day we played Red Alert 3 (I think it was 3, but maybe it was 2) once. I remember it because at the time it was cool playing something with "the guy who wrote for that magazine I read," haha. Cool to see all these years later you're still into RTS. I played SC2 for a few years, then did some DotA2 and eventually was big into Heroes of the Storm for a few years. Looking forward to the C&C Remaster now.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

8. Must have been RA2. We had like a 3 month window playing it daily at work.

Yeah, was a trip 12 years ago. Gomtv was where it was at. Staying up late. Flash jaedong drg. I really cant play starcraft or 2 at all but love watching it. I try to catch the tournaments when i can.

Round of 16 is in like 29 hours. Dark scarlett taeja and dear. Should be good.

Race distribution is 5-6-5 P T Z. Need my korean .

It’s great to see some of these guys back from the military and playing well. I’m gonna stay up, watching whatever sc I can until it’s live. Maru and TY dropping BC’s on soO

10. Maru is pretty OP.

https://youtu.be/8SVXPJ_TioI