Thread: SNES joystick for sale

1. SNES joystick for sale

Anyone interested in this? It was advertised in EGM in the early 90's and I paid $60 for it. I don't think I've ever gotten a better value for my money in this hobby. This is arcade-quality all the way. The buttons and joystick are "clicky", not "mushy".

It's been in storage for 5+ years now and I'm asking for $20. Shipping is on me. Post here or PM me with questions.

360 controller for size reference

Hrm, I might just take that off your hands. I'm not sure if I have any use for it though, I can't think of any SNES fighters that I don't have better versions of on other systems. I'll sleep on it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. If Gohan decides not to get it, I definitely will.

Actually, I think I will take it. What's your paypal email addy?

5. Uhm, did you pay for the joystick Gohan?
    When I came on the board a PM popped up in response to one I sent Flamble last night. He gave me his paypal address and said the stick was all mine.
    I went and payed, and now browsing the board I see you still wanted it.
    I PM'd flamble and suggested he could deny or refund my payment, but he looks to have got off line right after I sent that message.

6. Yeah, you're too late, Gohan. Shooting Love was first to say he wanted it for sure. If you guys want to work something out, go right ahead, but as far as I'm concerned right now, it belongs to Shooting Love.
    Last edited by Flamble; 21 May 2007 at 11:38 PM.

No problem, Shootling Love wins, I was being indecisive.