Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NES - Dragon Warrior IV and Ultima:Quest of the Avatar

1. Whoa NES - Dragon Warrior IV and Ultima:Quest of the Avatar

SOLD:

Dragon Warrior IV ($493) and Ultima: Quest of the Avatar ($77.50).

I could've sold the DWIV to some Canadian guy for $650, but I couldn't figure out how to change the shipping in time. A noob is me.
    Last edited by Super-Eggroll; 04 Jun 2007 at 10:47 PM.

2. Just curious, where did you come by a sealed DW IV?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Picked up both of those games at a pawn shop for $5 each a few years ago.

I've been tempted to open the DWIV several times, not knowing it's worth.

Good thing I never got around to it!

4. Dammit. The bids haven't gone over $200 yet for my DWIV.

Oh well. Still much much more than what I paid for it initially, or what I would pay for it now.

I have a loose DW2 and 3 that I picked up for 2.50 each. I'd never sell them though.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. Holy crap. Last second bids put it at $493.

7. $493! Damn. I need to shop at pawn shops more often.

8. I need to find better pawn shops.

9. Pawn shops and Flea Markets were my best freinds when I was in the collecting mood. You'd be surprised at what you'd find, and the sellers having no idea what anything was really worth.

I'm sure 9 out of the 10 things I would buy would be stolen items, however.

10. I haven't been to a flea market in over 10 years. The last time I went, they had a ton of old (boxed) Atari 2600/5200/7800 games, a Colecovision and a bunch of overpriced games for the PSX, N64, Genesis etc.

Most of the pawn shops around here, are loaded with Playstation games, an occasional Sega CD and a bunch of old N64 carts. I'd probably find better stuff in a poor neighborhood, or some back-ass country town.