Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Guitar Hero III - Official

1. Quote Originally Posted by dick tip pucker View Post
    isn't that what they're trying to do with GH2 360 and people bitch about it?
    No, they've offered 3 packs of two shitty songs and one good one for way too much money. If they just offered all the songs individually for 80-150 points, no one would complain.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    They fucking nailed it with the Weezer song though, I was actually having a conversation with my girlfriend about what Weezer song they could possibly put into a GH game. We decided either Jonas or El Scorcho. Awesome
    IBTN

But I'd add 'You Gave Your Love to Me Softly'
    Last edited by g0zen; 23 May 2007 at 03:10 PM.
    Time for a change

3. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Cost matters, not everyone has such an open mind like Shidoshi. I'm not paying that much for songs. I'll stick to the PS2 versions.
    i have yet to own these games. play them plenty though. everytime i want to buy one a new one comes out with a better guitar and this one seems no different. i keep eyeing up the standard wired ones since they're only $40 but wireless for $60 seems nice too.

4. Hopefully, they'll make the Tenacious D song a bonus track so that anyone with taste can pretend it's not there.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Wrong. First two albums Weezer was amazing. Matt Sharp FTW.
    IAWTP

EDIT: With the exception of Sharp's shitty, shitty solo record.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 23 May 2007 at 03:41 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by AFX View Post
    Hopefully, they'll make the Tenacious D song a bonus track so that anyone with taste can pretend it's not there.
    ignoring the movie (which even i will say was horrible), you can honestly sit there and say their cd and masterworks are bad? or do you just know of the movie?

7. Quote Originally Posted by dick tip pucker View Post
    ignoring the movie (which even i will say was horrible), you can honestly sit there and say their cd and masterworks are bad? or do you just know of the movie?
    They have a CD? Are you serious?

8. Their self-titled album is hot. I don't know about the movie or anything afterwards, though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Their self-titled album is hot. I don't know about the movie or anything afterwards, though.
    the masterworks was a short lived show (like da ali-g) on HBO. great shit when you're drunk.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AFX View Post
    They have a CD? Are you serious?

no.