Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: I got robbed

1. Mad I got robbed

I was going to take pictures of my game collection, and noticed a few of my PS2 games were missing. I double checked the box that I had them stored in, and discovered that not only were some of PS2 games were gone, but two of my Gamecube games were missing.

Then I went to my closet where I keep all my boxed up consoles to check on those. Gamecube was stolen too. He left the memory card. That was nice of him. Then my wife and I decided to check her jewelry box and a whole shit load of her rings, bracelets, charms, and necklaces were gone.

We took this guy in. We fed him. We gave him money. This is how he shows his gratitude. Fucker.

2. i assume there's some back story to this?

(i.e. a roomate?)

3. Sold for crack imo.

That really sucks though, at least it seems like you know who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Don't trust anyone.

5. It was blow actually. Don't worry I plan on paying him back.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Track him down and shoot him in the head.

7. It sounds like an ass raping may be in order.

8. No good deed goes unpunished, ever.

9. Sue him.

Call me if you need some help.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. I hate hearing about stuff like this.

People that don't have respect for other people make me want to crush their face.