Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS: Tons of various imports

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Every time it is mentioned I feel obligated to say how kick ass this game is.
    OFT

I try to play through it at least once a year.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G View Post
    I used to have the game one and it wasn't 2 discs.
    there was a 2 disc version of the game soundtrack and a LP

3. Quote Originally Posted by Daitokuji View Post
    Is that Ghost in the Shell soundtrack from the anime or the game that was for psone?
    It's the limited edition English version of the OST for the PS1 game by Exact. LE is 2 discs, regular edition is 1 disc.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Daitokuji View Post
    a LP
    explain now!

5. There are vinyls released of certain albums in Japan. For example, D2 and Rez both came out awhile ago.
    Become History

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    Depending upon condition, I've seen brand new copies at $200+, used at around $80 in mint mint shape.
    If you can find a fair condition copy of it (I don't mind a few scratches here and there and I don't need the fucking spine card) for around 5000ish yen I'd be interested.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I don't know where Shou shops, but Dracula X shouldn't cost that much. I bought a near mint one at Mandarake for 2500 yen (mint complete versions were generally around 5000).

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kaneda View Post
    I don't know where Shou shops, but Dracula X shouldn't cost that much. I bought a near mint one at Mandarake for 2500 yen (mint complete versions were generally around 5000).
    I'd gladly pay 2500-3000 for it. There's just none available in my area, and I'm way to fucking lazy to use the internet.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kaneda View Post
    I don't know where Shou shops, but Dracula X shouldn't cost that much. I bought a near mint one at Mandarake for 2500 yen (mint complete versions were generally around 5000).
    Not sure where you live or when you came to Japan, but I was just at Mandarake and it was 5000 yen for a beat up copy, 19800 yen for a sealed copy....
    Become History

10. Trivia: There's a Japanese GiTS PS Soundtrack on vinyl. 2 discs. Great shit. The opening track by Takkyu Ishino makes the game worth it. Pricey the LP was, but, the very good.
    gamengai: old ass Japanese games (some new ones too!)