Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Bug Too!, Sega Hotwheels,Sega Happy Meal toys,Net Gear....

1. FS: Bug Too!, Sega Hotwheels,Sega Happy Meal toys,Net Gear....

Virtual Boy with case: This system is in excellent shape. It's actually my second VB and I happened to have a second Wario Land to go with it. Everything you see is included and it comes with a power supply as well. I've played it last week and it works perfect. Sold!

Final Fantasy V: This is one of two discs that came with Final Fantasy Anthology. The case and FFVI were stolen, but this is a perfectly fine copy of the chapter 5. $8 shipped

Thunder Force V: Like the FFV disc, the case was stolen, but I managed to keep the game. The disc is well cared for, as are all of my games. $9 shipped - Sold

Nectaris/Military Madness: This is the defineative version of Military Madness. It features over 100 levels (15 fan created), in comparison the the TG-16/Virtual console's 30. The game also includes a level editor. $9 shipped

Castlevania - Bloodlines: This game is factory sealed. Sold

Jungle Strike: This game is factory sealed. $7 shipped

Bug Too (Saturn): I'm not a big fan of the Bug series. It's nice to have it in my collection, but it would be better served in the hands of someone that would actually enjoy playing it. $10 shipped

Space Channel 5: This game is factory sealed. $6 shipped

Otogi (Xbox): I'm not a big fan of this game. It's yours for $11 shipped - Sold

Star Wars - Starfighter (PS2): I have the better Xbox version as well, so I might as well unload this one. $6 shipped

Space Raiders (GC): I really thought I'd enjoy this title(opened it, played it once), but I was wrong. $9 shipped.

Keith Courage in Alpha Zones (TG-16): I only have the HU card for this one and it's my second copy. $6 shipped

Official Dreamcast fishing controller: I already have another boxed controller. My loss is your gain. Sold

Netgear 8 port Fast Ethernet Switch: I basically got this switch for free. It was shipped to a customer site and they didn't need it. I've used it for testing purposes a couple of times, but other than that this thing is practically new. Perfect for a small home network, without the need for configuration. $18 shipped
    Last edited by gamevet; 19 Jun 2007 at 04:18 PM.

2. Sega Hotwheels Collection: I have 2 sets for sale. $12 shipped

Sega Happy Meal games: This set includes (2) Tails Sky Patrol, Knuckles Soccer, Sonic Action game and Super Monkey Ball - Banana catch. I don't recall how many of these games were released, but this set does include the Happy Meal box. $15 shipped

Update: I found the 4th Happy meal game today.
    Last edited by gamevet; 06 Jun 2007 at 10:57 PM.

3. Awesome VB case.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by PBMax View Post
    Awesome VB case.
    Yeah!

Blockbuster once rented out the Virtual Boy and when they were clearing out their stock, I managed to pick up 2 of these.
    Last edited by gamevet; 28 May 2007 at 06:23 PM.

Damn, I missed out on a Virtual Boy.

Out of curiosity, how much did you sell it for?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Damn, I missed out on a Virtual Boy.

Out of curiosity, how much did you sell it for?
    I had originally posted it for $55 shipped, but I then marked it up to $60 to cover my ass.

I sold it to Geen for $55. I guess he saw the original price before I'd changed it. Oh well, he's getting pretty good deal on a VB, with practically little playtime.
    Last edited by gamevet; 28 May 2007 at 06:22 PM.

7. Fuck, I would have loved to buy another VB. I'm interested in the loose TFV and Otogi though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    Fuck, I would have loved to buy another VB. I'm interested in the loose TFV and Otogi though.
    PM sent.

9. Official DC arcade stick by Agetec: This is the arcade stick for the DC. This is my second Agetec controller and it's been sitting in the closet since 2002. It is pretty much a new arcade stick. It's yours for $50 shipped (Sold!)

Dandelion yellow GBC: I've only played with this Gameboy for about 10 hours. It's really is just like new, with box and manual. $16 shipped

* Also note: I've dropped the prices on a few items, and I've found a 4th game in the Sega Happy meal set and updated the picture to include it.
    Last edited by gamevet; 29 Jun 2007 at 01:16 PM.

10. Shit...how much for the DC stick?