Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Hunter D Manga!

1. Grin Vampire Hunter D Manga!

This is a teaser preview of Hideyuki Kikuchi’s new website that will launch on June 4th. Why the new website you ask? Because of the big annoucement of the Vampire Hunter D manga! The manga isn't due till November 2007, but it will be simultaneously released world wide. Now I wonder if its gonna follow the novels or if its gonna be new adventures.

Speaking of VHD, I need volume 7 of the novel's and not seen it in stores. Has anyone seen volume 7 out yet?

2. I've heard about the manga before. I can't wait to check it out.

Volume 7 is out, it came out May 2nd. I have a copy. If you can't find it ask your local Book/Comic store to order it for you, they should be able to get it in.

3. The manga is brand new, yet to be released anywhere. Yea I'm about to order the book online, I'm bout fed up with all the book stores in my state. Think I may just order a bunch of stuff at once, found some other Dark Horse stuff I want too.

4. This is good news indeed, I've always loved Ds art style and this will truly give it a chance to shine.

5. I've been waiting since forever for Hellsing to update, so I guess I'll have to try this out.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

6. I've recently just finished Vol. 1. This is good news. I do wish they would make another movie though.
    Go 2 H3LL

7. Apparently, we in North America are far more interested in VHD then the Japanese. The last movie was really only made because there that much interest over here. To bad Urban Vision has seemed to have disappeared though, who knows maybe another company will be interested in gathering the funds to make another movie.

8. There were talks about a live action movie. I really hope that falls through.

9. I miss Urban Vision, they always put out the strangest shit.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial View Post

Speaking of VHD, I need volume 7 of the novel's and not seen it in stores. Has anyone seen volume 7 out yet?
    I just ordered 1 - 7 off ebay. I haven't seen any in stores either.
    Go 2 H3LL