Page 1 of 27 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: King of Fighters XI and Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 1 Coming to America

Neo-Geo King of Fighters XI and Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 1 Coming to America

2. XI for sure.

3. Uncensored and I'm there.
    Picked up the Art of Fighting collection based on principle (and cheapness).
    Would be nice to have some worthwhile SNK stuff as well.
    Though newer games may have made the early Fatal Fury stuff unnecessary, I still love to pop Fatal Fury Special into the Neo Geo every once in a while for old times sake.

4. FFS is definitely fun. I prefer Real Bout myself, they should release a Real Bout collection.

5. Develop XI for 360 with online play and I'm there.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

6. Awesome. SNK needs to release all their other collections here now too.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    FFS is definitely fun. I prefer Real Bout myself, they should release a Real Bout collection.
    They have in Japan. That's Volume 2.

8. Quote Originally Posted by John Cena View Post
    Uncensored and I'm there.
    Picked up the Art of Fighting collection based on principle (and cheapness).
    Would be nice to have some worthwhile SNK stuff as well.
    Though newer games may have made the early Fatal Fury stuff unnecessary, I still love to pop Fatal Fury Special into the Neo Geo every once in a while for old times sake.
    Uncensored?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Develop XI for 360 with online play and I'm there.
    That would be like six 360s from now if it started development today.

10. About fucking time. The AoF collection does nothing to interest me, but KOF XI, that's much more like it. Of course, there's also only one game on the first Fatal Fury collection I care about either, but that's one more than on the AoF one. So when do we get Garou?