Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1323252627

Thread: King of Fighters XI and Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 1 Coming to America

1. You can have fond memories of a game but still admit that it is shit. My college roommates and I had so much fun with MK1 for SNES, heck I think we played 100 matches in one sitting once. But that doesn't mean the game is any good. It just meant that we didn't have anything better to play at the time and make do with what we had.

2. Top 5's ? Geez....

1: SFA 2 (or anthology) Not really a contest. 3rd strike is Groovy, but this one is my top.

2: Soul Caliber- Still looks good. Still plays good. Played it a megafuckload for years.

3: CvsS 2 - The other pinacle of Street Fighter. Why no 3 ? Why garbage 3D?

4: Virtua Fighter 4 Evo- Still like this one better than 5. On some days , this is my #1

5: Samurai Shodown 5 special - Sure not to be a popular choice, but those are the people that only played regular ol' SSV . Still my fave till I play Tenka, and with SNK stickin this serie's dick in 3D, I may have to import Tenka before its all over.

3. My top 5:

Samurai Shodown 2
    Last Blade 2
    VF5
    MOTW
    Third Strike

Really want to put KOFXI up there but I can't remove any of the above.

BTW, is SamSho Tenka ever going to come out here? I like import quite abit.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    You can have fond memories of a game but still admit that it is shit. My college roommates and I had so much fun with MK1 for SNES, heck I think we played 100 matches in one sitting once. But that doesn't mean the game is any good. It just meant that we didn't have anything better to play at the time and make do with what we had.
    No doubt.