Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 689101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Washed Ashore

1. Aw man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Kid's too busy building chin-up bars for an update.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Guess we'll never find out what happened to the little robot dude.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Here's the text version:

Robot lived on the island for yonks and yonks until one day he realized he could transform into a boat all along! But since Robot was machine and not man and time meant nothing, by the time he realized this 1000 years had gone by.

The first island he came to had a single spire at the very center of the land mass that was 100 kilometers tall and ten kilometers around. He could not find a door, try as he might. And there were no windows readily apparent. No lifeforms grew on the island and he felt an immense lonliness.

After forty days and nights searching for a door, one evening as the sun dipped below the horizon, a shaft of light appeared upon the beach. Robot turned and...

(the transcript is missing a piece here, but picks up some time later in the story)

"I AM YOUR GOD," the being said and it very well could have been truth.

(another missing chunk)

...bot's eyes blazed red as the lasers shot from them, cutting the masses into...

(this was all that was found of the transcript)

5. LMFAO!

That was pretty awesome.

And my schedule is finally getting back to normal after the last two months of "super crazy gym time"TM.

I keep getting emails about when I'm gonna finish it too.

I will shoot for next week, and I'll work on the big splash piece I started also.

6. and here I was excited to read an update

BOO, Nemo, BOO!!!

<3

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    I will shoot for next week, and I'll work on the big splash piece I started also.
    I won't hold my breath.

did you just give up on this ish?

9. All my comic/illustration work is on hold until the new year.

I'm currently focusing on getting a bunch of personal/group training certifications and it's really eating into my time.

The next project I update (whenever that is) will be washed ashore though.

10. You make me sick
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."