Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 LastLast

Thread: Washed Ashore

1. !!!

I will not front - I have not picked a pencil, stylus, or pen in two and a half months.

Basically taking a hiatus from comics/arts as I was getting pretty burnt out.

Not sure what I'm waiting on to get back motivated again, but I've felt my mind wandering around new ideas for stories and arts, which is a good sign.

2. Are you still waiting?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Holy shit, that first post is amazing.

4. AHHH FUCK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

I really thought there might be an update because there were new posts. Biggest disappointment of the year.

5. 2008 :O

Still feels like a few summers ago!

6. Maybe you should put a marker in your mouth while doing all those handstands and draw it that way, you jizzstain.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Dude left us hanging for nine years! Nine years, man! What happened to that robot??
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Maybe you should put a marker in your mouth while doing all those handstands and draw it that way, you jizzstain.
    How's the next Adventures of Atlas and Advocate coming?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Who?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post

I'll make Kid a deal...I'll finish mine if he finishes his. Although I would seriously re-think how I left off with the last installment...
    Last edited by Dolemite; 14 Sep 2016 at 11:27 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww