Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Washed Ashore

1. Out of interest, kidnemo, is "You need money? How can I help!?" really a question that you get asked frequently?

This is wonderful stuff though. I love it!
    BTFJ

2. seriously, this is phenomenal work. screw captions, the panels speak for themselves. I know you have an ending planned, can't wait to see where you go with this. kudos.

3. Just noticed this Nemo. great stuff.

The look on the giant baby parrots face on those panels got a laugh out of me. He just looks so goofily-scared. Cant wait to see what the squirrel looks like...

4. way too adorable! I want to see your robot as a vinyl toy or something!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. I'd absolutely buy one. I don't even have money for it and yet I wouldn't think twice about ploppin down for one.

6. Quote Originally Posted by red_war_machine View Post
    Out of interest, kidnemo, is "You need money? How can I help!?" really a question that you get asked frequently?
    Enough that I put up a question for it... and any reminder that I put up that I'm a starving artist is a good excuse for me haha.

Thanks much everyone!

7. lol Nemo! We would buy a Cute Grim Reaper shirt! And a Washed Ashore vinyl doll! GET CRACKIN.

8. Brand new update in the first post!

Remember you can check out the washed ashore site and add the rss feed and what not. Plus it's good to link all of your friends to it!

9. Kidnemo, I want you to know this comic completely makes up for the fact you're not Zangief. And the fact that you gave me a cameo in the last frame brought me to tears. Thank You.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. All my inspiration comes from you doc!

Also, read the new update ya' sobs!