Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 911121314 LastLast

Thread: Washed Ashore

1. I don't remember how you left it, but surely it's easily retconned away as just the fever dream of an undersexed nut job.

2. I've actually been thinking about the comic recently, oddly enough. Maybe I'll take a stab at it.

After battling the broken search function, I actually found the original thread, but the majority of the attachments are missing. I have everything saved (somewhere), so if I do end this epic I can just re-up everything.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Long and short of it - we've all been posting on TNL for approximately a million years now.

4. Something like that, yeah.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Man i checked this thread in the hopes there was an update to this enjoyable comic. I know life has you busy Kid so I hope one day you find the inspiration and drive to do more of this. I really enjoyed it.

Make you a deal, you do a new comic, image, something for this and I'll temp ban whoever you want for two weeks.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

EVERY TIME THIS THREAD IS BUMPED MY HEART GOES ALL A FLUTTER

7. Did you forget to wash your asshole, today?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

You're supposed to wash it?

9. Looks nice.impressive

10. I like this guy.