Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: On The Lot

1. That tree horror movie was bad but I've given up on this show. Sadly, I'd rather watch Amercia's Got Talent.

2. I know I'm the one that started the thread but I've completely lost interest in this show...
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. kenny luby made something that didnt totally make me want to claw my eyes out.

still not par, i vote for hanging plz.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. I actually did catch the horror movies last night. The first one was pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

5. Quote Originally Posted by not Anal Kaboom View Post
    I actually did catch the horror movies last night. The first one was pretty cool.
    i think the first one, lubys, nailed what we were all expecting. Everyone else made pseudo, almost comedic "horrors." Whats her bitch had a decent premise but executed totally wrong. Mateen made another Black Opression flick which Roth ripped him apart for.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. Yeah, I caught it too (America's Got Talent was a repeat). Lubys was boring, I missed Mateen's but figured it was race generated. Have they been using character actors from major pics the whole time. I'm refering to Magda from Something About Mary.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Yeah, I caught it too (America's Got Talent was a repeat). Lubys was boring, I missed Mateen's but figured it was race generated. Have they been using character actors from major pics the whole time. I'm refering to Magda from Something About Mary.
    Theyve started more and more lately. Lubys was his personal best so far, not saying much, his was second only to the anklebiters. None of them were terribly good horrors. Zach is going to win this, he's got the only obvious talent. If competitor is this lacking I'm sure I'll make season 2 if there is one.

8. this show officially sucks my balls.

Zach just got voted off....