Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - June 2007

1. The band with a one-armed drummer and the originators of Pour Some Sugar on Me cannot suck.

2. I grabbed this for $13 during the woot off
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Motorola_H500_Bluetooth_HeadsetB8E-detail.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	24441  

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    The band with a one-armed drummer and the originators of Pour Some Sugar on Me cannot suck.
    IBTN. There are some people with really shitty taste in "music" around here.

4. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61QVXx781FL._SS500_.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	24444
    different, but so far i dig
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. Pair of Forces $39.99(including shipping)

Talib Kweli: Quality

Kekekeke
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. So gangster.

I haven't worn Air Forces since the first and only pair I ever owned fell apart in five months. My shittier made Chuck Taylors are still alive after two years.

7. You must not take care of your shit I'm wearing the same pair for a year now their fine just a little dirty hence the new shoes.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. I live an active lifestyle, almost always on my feet. I don't need shoes I need to pamper, I need shoes that can last. Chuck Taylors wound up doing it better than Air Forces.

9. They're not made for soccer Mexico.

10. I run, play basketball and have to walk around when working, platano.