Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever play Raiden Fighters?

zidane747 Guest

Ever play Raiden Fighters?

I was at the arcade today and I spotted the Raiden Fighters cabinet. After sitting down(thank the lord ^_^), I popped in 2 quarters and started to play. After that, I was amazed at the sheer gameplay wizardry going on before my eyes, under MY control. Greatness. Anyone else love this game like I do?

2. It's a fun game but can you safely say you love the game after two quarters?

3. Love huh? Thats good to hear because the game deserves it.If you like RF, then you owe it to yourself to play both sequels since each sequel is better than the previous installment(With Jet being considerably better then RF1 and 2, sorta like when comparing 3rd Strike to 2nd Impact and III).

4. Hey

I can honestly say I LOVE Raiden Fighters 2. I saved up & got the board about 6 months ago. I play it a lot & I honestly feel it is one of the best shmups I have ever touched. I grin like an idiot every time I see the logo pop up on my cab.

JM

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Sqoon
    It's a fun game but can you safely say you love the game after two quarters?

Survey says.....HELL YES!!!

6. still haven't played a game in this series....an' JM, after hearing about project from you way back in the GG! days i've been tryin' to set money aside to pick it up off of e-bay. were any of the raiden fighters' games released on the ps1?

7. Originally posted by rama
    still haven't played a game in this series....an' JM, after hearing about project from you way back in the GG! days i've been tryin' to set money aside to pick it up off of e-bay. were any of the raiden fighters' games released on the ps1?

Naw arcade only. We prob won't ever see a console release(Almost had RF2 on Saturn).

Oh and be sure to pick up The Raiden Project like you mentioned. It's a great game(s) and shouldn't cost you over $30 although I think it's worth $50. Then when you kick the crap out of that, pick up Raiden DX for some even sicker fun.

I have never met a Raiden game I didn't like. The whole series is great.

And everyone must play Viper Phase 1 as well. It's pretty much a Raiden game without the name.

9. How's Raiden DX on the PSone?

10. Raiden Fighters is indeed tasty. I'm not a huge fan of the Raiden series (I like them, but they aren't my style) but the Fighters games are hard to resist.