Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever play Raiden Fighters?

1. Yes, I've played it and it fucking rules! I envy JM like crazy for his RF2 board. I try to play Jet down at the Southcenter Mall at least every couple of weeks. As a series Raiden is infallible in my mind. Every game has been hugely good and like Chojin said, they all just keep getting better (the Street Fighter 3 analogy is arguable though )

I have not yet played Viper, but I sincerely wish to, ASAP.

Pa

2. I've never even seen a Raiden Fighters cabinet .

Raiden DX is worth tracking down as it was rereleased in the simple 1500 line and can be had for $20. Raiden Project is probably my second favorite PSX game, and I love Super Raiden for Duo even though it's not graphically amazing. *-neo

3. Have to agree with neoalphazero, Raiden DX is an excellent port, moreso than The Raiden Project. I picked the original release for less than $20, it's a great game, with nice extra's like a bonus soundtrack to play the game to and a replay mode.

4. How's Raiden DX on the PSone?
    Gorgeous. Pick it up when you get the chance.

I can't wait, tomorrow I start living with a friend of mine for the summer- the "Super K" near the apartment is open 24 hours and has a Raiden Fighters 2 cabinet. (and Strikers 1 or II, not sure) Looking forward to some RGB Raiden goodness. Viper Phase 1 isn't half bad either. Some of the first boards I'll be getting when I can are the Raiden Fighters ones. I'd really like a Raiden II board as well.