Thread: Paypal Help

1. Paypal Help

Everytime I try to pay for an item and log into my paypal account from ebay it says I cant and to try again later error #3004. Man I need to pay for these low top air forces got em for only $40 bucks. Help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Dumb question, but did you try contacting PayPal?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Nope it just happened today and I'm at work I mainly just want to know what that error #3004 means but they don't have any way of looking it up on their site.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. i think paypal is having problems. People are mentioning it going down over at woot.com

5. Damn it just happen to be now I hope that dude doesn't get mad and leave me negative feedback over this...

EDIT: Thanks for the info stormy I figured it was something on Paypals end since it was asking me to try again later, but confirmation is nice.

6. Looks like paypal got their shit together its workin now thank guys.

7. yeah paypal was having bullshit yesterday, I couldn't log in for awhile either