Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Soul Calibur 4

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau View Post
    Oddly, the original DOA was jugalicious to the point of absurdity. DOA2 and 3 followed a progressive downward sizing of the busts, but it jumped back up again for 4. I agree totally about the same body types, which only gives them more of a feeling of plastic dolls.
    Agreed. This is the one thing that's always pissed me off about the DoA series.

The only real difference between the female characters is their height and hairstyles.

2. Looks good, Ivy gets a from me, the nastier the better (do not want the hair though).

3. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    Ivy - Huge, but appropriate to the character. I actually think her thicker look is pretty hot
    I like curvy chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau View Post
    Oddly, the original DOA was jugalicious to the point of absurdity.
    I think SC4 is about to usurp the DOA series as far as jiggle/cheesecake factor goes.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s View Post
    And wasn't Tira flat chested in SC3?
    I know this was answered, but for reference:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I think SC4 is about to usurp the DOA series as far as jiggle/cheesecake factor goes.
    SC4 won't allow 2-on-2 triple-D chested skirted schoolgirl matches fought on a floor built out of fans that blow upward.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I know this was answered, but for reference:
    Man, those babies ain't drooping at all. Who knew they had implants way back then?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    SC2 gameplay-style Ivy, pls.
    Needs to be repeated

7. They said they're refining the SC3 engine, so we can throw that idea out the window.

8. Engine doesn't equal Moveset.

9. Well then I'm almost 100% with you on that, cept that I'd like to see Ivy's moveset for her SC3 whip stance added so it still has purpose.

As long as Sophitia is in, Taki's titties bounce like crazy, and has Ivy as a fat whore, I'm in. God, I love Soul Calibur so much.
    I took all your French Toast.