Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EchoChrome - PSP Puzzling a la crush?

1. EchoChrome - PSP Puzzling a la crush?

with its release on 03/19/08jp i'm considering importing this.

That looked like one of the more interesting PSP games at E3. I'm cautiously optimistic.

3. The perspective mechanic going on there is pretty ingenious. Neat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I'm pretty excited for this. I believe it's done by Sony Japan, which is responsible for a lot of good quirky titles. It's also scheduled as a PS3 game--I'm sort of hoping I can buy it on the PSN store and move it to my PSP as well. Otherwise I'll have to decide which version to get and I'd probably go PSP for this type of game.

5. Cool, I'd forgotten about this game. I figure we'll probably see it in May, if Sony's usual translation speed is happening.

James

6. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    I'm pretty excited for this. I believe it's done by Sony Japan, which is responsible for a lot of good quirky titles. It's also scheduled as a PS3 game--I'm sort of hoping I can buy it on the PSN store and move it to my PSP as well. Otherwise I'll have to decide which version to get and I'd probably go PSP for this type of game.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    I'm pretty excited for this. I believe it's done by Sony Japan, which is responsible for a lot of good quirky titles. It's also scheduled as a PS3 game--I'm sort of hoping I can buy it on the PSN store and move it to my PSP as well. Otherwise I'll have to decide which version to get and I'd probably go PSP for this type of game.
    This is not the case though.

The PS3 version is sort of a "Lite" version, as the PSP is a "Full" version.

Differences? PS3 version is half the price, at about $17-20, while the PSP is like $40?

PS3 has 50 levels, PSP version has 100 levels.

Bigger differences. PS3 version comes with a level generator, thats shareable through PSN. PSP as far as i have read does not.
    Last edited by B-Ri; 10 Feb 2008 at 06:30 PM.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. So are we supposed to believe a monochromatic portable game costs as much to develop as Warhawk? lolioliolio

9. Bet it sells more.

Hell, it already looks more interesting.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 10 Feb 2008 at 06:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

This is based on OLE Coordinate System.