Page 2 of 494 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: The Workout Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    There's a chance of dropping a whole shitload of weight on your sternum that doesn't exist when you're using a machine.
    That's what a spotter is for.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Yeah, had blood work done and everything is fine with me, except my good cholesterol is a bit low. I've been trying to run but I've been having god awful shin splints. I take ibuprofin before running and run on grass when I can and it seems ok but I definitely feel them later whenever I try to go up stairs. So I should probably try to another way to get into a little bit of shape.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Yeah, had blood work done and everything is fine with me, except my good cholesterol is a bit low. I've been trying to run but I've been having god awful shin splints. I take ibuprofin before running and run on grass when I can and it seems ok but I definitely feel them later whenever I try to go up stairs. So I should probably try to another way to get into a little bit of shape.
    elliptical machine

4. Kinda expensive

5. You can't put a price on health fatty!

6. Awe v.v

7. My fucking ass and legs are still aching a little bit from the squats and lunges I did on Saturday afternoon. Fucking fuck them up their butts.

I think I might split lunges and squats up. That way I don't end up walking in pain for days after the workout. I'll also drop the dumb bell weight by 5 pounds and see if that's a bit more manageable.

My upper body were soar a bit when I did them last wednesday but it wasn't as much as my legs were after Saturday's workout. I'll keep at it. I'll do it with no weight if I have to get that extreme with it. I want to keep the routine going.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    My fucking ass and legs are still aching a little bit from the anal pounding i took on Saturday afternoon. Fucking got fucked up the butt.

hehe.

9. Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    There's almost no chance of hurting yourself with free weights either, as long as you're using correct form and warming up properly. But it's a lot easer to fuck up using a dumbbell or barbell than a machine.
    True. But who doesn't use correct form and/or warm up? Casual guys.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

10. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    True. But who doesn't use correct form and/or warm up? Casual guys.
    That's their problem.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww