Page 367 of 494 FirstFirst ... 353363365366367368369371381 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

1. It's a great way to draw out how shallow American women really are, then punish them for it. For me, this was 2001-2006

2. You guys should come on over to Fitocracy and get pts/achievements with us. It's fun.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    It's a great way to draw out how shallow American women really are, then punish them for it. For me, this was 2001-2006
    2003-2007 up in hurr. I hurt enough people to last me the rest of my life.

It is raining like a filthy whore today. Gonna walk the spiral staircase instead of going outside. Kinda pissed, but at least I can listen to records.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    2003-2007 up in hurr. I hurt enough people to last me the rest of my life.
    I need to get on this shit. I just turned 25 though so I'm getting there.

Alright, my personal trainer is not a mathmetician. Unless I'm mistaken about a #s (Fat is 9, carbs/proteins are 4) The numbers he gave me add up to 1868 calories, not the 2330 he told me was my goal. So I guess they're minimums maybe? Anyways, time to stop fearing carbs because I'm losing weight right now and it's ridiculous.
    Last edited by Thief Silver; 29 Feb 2012 at 11:01 AM.

You mean a Personal Trainer doesn't know everything there is to know? I, for one, am shocked.

7. Hah it's not a big deal, I've just been an idiot and didn't double check.

Or, maybe I'm misunderstanding and those were my goals and then the rest it doesn't matter? That would make sense too.

8. Most people who have successfully (and organically) integrated nutrition and exercise into their life know more than 90% of personal trainers out there. There are so many more awful trainers out there than good ones. Not saying your trainer isn't knowledgeable, just know that their word isn't god and sometimes you may even know more than them or have information they may not have. I know I've taught my trainer a ton since I started working with her a few years ago. Come to think of it, she should start paying me...

And unfortunately the guy from Fitocracy went MIA, I normally would assume he's just insanely busy, but with how quickly he got back to me initially it's an easy assumption he just ignored my follow up email to schedule a conference call from Monday. Oh well, would have been cool to help out with the site, on to bigger and better things!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. Unless fitocracy is sucking my dick, I have no more extra time to devote to the exercise portion of my schedule. You should be glad.

10. To me it's cool and interesting front end development work for start up company that has a solid concept and clearly good ideas on how to execute it. I'm the exact opposite of starving for work, so it's no huge loss for me, just something cool to work on in my spare time.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.