Page 368 of 494 FirstFirst ... 354364366367368369370372382 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    I should really invest in a weight vest, I've been doing my dips and pull ups with a 45 plate hanging from a chain belt thinger but it's really annoying and I hate it. I think I may do that this weekend, actually!
    They are not that very good generally for pullups, even with super narrow straps they inhibit shoulder mobility. Stick with the belt and plate solution IMO if you only want it for pullups...

...with that being said amazonggg has this for 50% right now, I have a couple and they are great (especially for the

http://www.amazon.com/Weekly-Sale-ZF...0573124&sr=8-2

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    Unless fitocracy is sucking my dick, I have no more extra time to devote to the exercise portion of my schedule. You should be glad.
    I like this.

3. I'm in the same boat, between working out, and working on my career skills with a little bit of gaming; I am pretty happy with how I'm setting aside my time. Spending time to try and find the equivalent of exercises they have, and just entering all that info, If you're working out as part of your routine, it becomes just tedius. It was great when I was starting out though!

4. I used to feel the exact same way. But if you keep a w/o log anyway, it's super easy (esp. w/the app). Plus: fun.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

As soon as Siri is smart enough to take care of all that shit for me, I am all over it.

6. I don't own a smart phone actually, and the only reason I've considered getting one is for tracking workouts and stuff like run keeper.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    They are not that very good generally for pullups, even with super narrow straps they inhibit shoulder mobility. Stick with the belt and plate solution IMO if you only want it for pullups...
    That's a really good point, thanks for the heads up. I still may get a 30lb vest anyways and see how I like it and go from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Pretty sure I could live on Dymatize Iso-100 Whey protein. Shit is delicious. Got vanilla, Choc and banana, all are like mouth sex. 24g protein per scoop, 0 fat, 0 carb. Makes managing macros hell easy.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

9. This target brand stuff lacks some minerals, but it's delicious and lasting me longer than fucking monster milk.

10. Deadlift 100kg / 220lbs today, destroyed it. Now eating celebratory steak and chicken.

FURK YERRR!
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"