Page 371 of 494 FirstFirst ... 357367369370371372373375385 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

1. Generally speaking if you are near 10% bodyfat you will have the start of a nice looking sixpack and some nice separation in your shoulders.

Also I did deads yesterday, nothing super heavy, 305 on the bar for 8-12 reps, 4 sets, but my upper back is tender as a mother today.

It's fun to workout.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    Generally speaking if you are near 10% bodyfat you will have the start of a nice looking sixpack and some nice separation in your shoulders.
    Definitely meet the first criterion. I'm trying for 8 but those bottom two are a bitch. What do you mean by nice separation? Are you talking about definition and the broadness of the shoulders?

Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    It's fun to workout.
    Also, this.
    Last edited by Type Ryan; 08 Mar 2012 at 09:38 AM.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Separation between broceps and deltoids I think?

4. Ah. Then perhaps I meet that criterion as well? Drumming and kung fu do wonders for the shoulders.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

So do steroids.

I want some steroids. I am still fucking wasting away. I want to be like that shitkicking gay dude from Bigger, Stronger, Faster. including the beard

6. Separation between the three deltoid heads.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    So do steroids.

I want some steroids. I am still fucking wasting away. I want to be like that shitkicking gay dude from Bigger, Stronger, Faster. including the beard
    LOL, I think you misunderstood. I don't need the 'roids when I have kung fu and drumming, as they focus on upper body movement, especially the shoulders.

I don't think you need them either. You were getting big before you went Gleaming the Cube on your shoulder.

Although, when I used to lift weights I would get so jacked people thought I was on steroids. Thanks, Dad, for the genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    Separation between the three deltoid heads.
    Ah. Thanks.

No, I meant "steroids do as well"

9. LOL. After re-reading it I see what you're saying.

10. Meant to post this last week, but it turns out I'm not as tall as I thought I was. I'm closer to 5'10" - 5'10' 1/2 and a very lean 159 lbs. I have to wait a few more days/couple weeks before I get the results from my blood work and urinnalysis.