Page 373 of 494 FirstFirst ... 359369371372373374375377387 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

Nice work getting back into it Josh!

Over the last few weeks, I have been trying to add daylight runs to my regiment, so that I can fall asleep earlier in the day, and so that I can get some vitamin D. I'm up to 5 miles daylight, 6 miles night time. Feels good.

2. On the vitamin D thing, isn't that absorbed thru the retina now instead of the skin as previously thought?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

3. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    Now 1004. Argh!
    Motherfucker. This is what I get for taking a couple weeks off.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

4. Muahahahaha!
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

5. I went to a bouldering gym yesterday and I'll probably go again tomorrow. That shit is nuts and I want to be good at it.

That's it. That's the whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    On the vitamin D thing, isn't that absorbed thru the retina now instead of the skin as previously thought?
    Not really concerned. I just don't want to look like Pasty McWhitey.

7. I am almost there

b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. Nice bri! Time to hit the weights homey, girls dig big lats!

Quote Originally Posted by Gondolin View Post
    Indeed.

My shoulders are quality. One of my favorite exercises is the upright row, I could do those things all day. I also have nice arms, which I'll admit I like to show off like women do who have nice tits. But one area that I really need to work on is my stomach. It's flat, I don't have a gut, but there's no definition. Part of the reason is that that's the one area that I'm pretty lazy about when I'm at the gym. The other is that my diet could probably improve a bit. Anyway, when I do abs (usually at the end of my regular workout) I'll either do something like 3 sets of 45 reps on the Ab Coaster (no weight added) or 3 sets of regular sit-ups (usually between 30 or 40 reps), where after each set of sit-ups I'll do the plank exercise on my elbows and toes for about 60 seconds. I usually follow my abs routine with about 20 minutes of cardio. So, what does everybody here do? Kidnemo, you're a professional. Any recommendations? Also, I have the beginnings of a pair of very small love handles and they need to go. What can I do to strengthen that area, and are diet and fat burning exercises the only way to reduce or eliminate them?
    I don't do any ab workouts regularly, mostly just some random sets throughout the week if I'm doing a circuit with other people and we use them as a "break". It's all diet and eating right. Gotta shed the layer of fat, no amount of abs exercises are gonna help if you got some chub on ya.

Abs are built in the kitchen - beleeve it.

9. I agree. On the other hand, some people (my brothers) can eat like a fatass every day and have shredded abs. Those assholes.

I had a six pack in college and here's what it takes for me: running 3-4 miles twice a day, weight lifting 3-5 times a week, and dieting like a vegan who rarely eats carbs and eats 6 small meals a day. Also limiting alcohol to once a week. No dairy, no eating out.

I'm totally ok with not ever having a six pack again for the rest of my life.

10. To me it was more difficult to maintain a six pack than it was to get it. Building the muscle is the easy part, sustaining the nutrition so that they don't get covered up is what really takes effort. That and if you don't have the genetics it may be nearly impossible for you to have the insanely shreded 6/8 pack look.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.