Page 392 of 494 FirstFirst ... 378388390391392393394396406 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

1. I can easily down more than half a box when I'm bulking.

Less than a serving when cutting.

Fruit in the middle?! I've seen it but I'm too afraid to take the leap...

2. Yeah, I really like it, I think they call it "touch of fruit" or something stupid like that. It adds a tiny bit of fruit sweetness, nothing overly sweet, but compliments the deliciousness of the gourmet baked mini wheat squares of love really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

I would crush Trix into a fine powder and snort it whilst jerking off on your mothers face. I'm serious.

4. Alright nemo, here is day 1 of get serious:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2012-05-08 at 6.14.41 AM.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	65708
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2012-05-08 at 6.15.17 AM.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	65709

I want to keep weight training to m-w-f, do yoga when I can, and on thursdays with a hike, and generally keep doing 3-4 miles of cardio every day.

What do you think of what you see?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. Anybody else try going gluten-free?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

6. It tastes like a dick in the mouth, if you're into that sort of thing.

I did it for a couple months because I had to. It was fucking miserable.

Gluten free beer tastes like it was poured down the sweaty crack of some frat boy, and then stirred up by an entire room full of cocks. If you're into that sort of thing.

8. BRI - Liking what I see so far, stay religious in your tracking and you are going to do well. Thing to keep in mind, you need to eat to lose. It's easy after you start seeing some success that people want to go TOO low in their caloric intake and that can end up stagnating weight loss. Listen to your body as well, I find when my bodyfat starts getting low (sub 9%) that I need to pay attention to what it needs.

That means sometimes I crave salt, fat, or carbs... and when I do, I have them. Not excessively obviously, but it's important for me to feel as good as I try to make my body look.

Also, what kind of bodypart split you doing? That is one work out I'm looking at correct? I feel that there is definitely a lot I'd change there, to help your gains and spend your time more effectively.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    BRI - Liking what I see so far, stay religious in your tracking and you are going to do well. Thing to keep in mind, you need to eat to lose. It's easy after you start seeing some success that people want to go TOO low in their caloric intake and that can end up stagnating weight loss. Listen to your body as well, I find when my bodyfat starts getting low (sub 9%) that I need to pay attention to what it needs.

That means sometimes I crave salt, fat, or carbs... and when I do, I have them. Not excessively obviously, but it's important for me to feel as good as I try to make my body look.

Also, what kind of bodypart split you doing? That is one work out I'm looking at correct? I feel that there is definitely a lot I'd change there, to help your gains and spend your time more effectively.
    this is what I constantly mean when i say "right way to do it"

I am doign what I know, but I dont believe I am doing things appropriately
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

10. If you can put up the other two days of your workouts in a similar format to that one I'll see what I can do.