Page 393 of 494 FirstFirst ... 379389391392393394395397407 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    If you can put up the other two days of your workouts in a similar format to that one I'll see what I can do.
    they dont deviate much from that, and so far they are only 2 days a week, with a 3rd day being 2 hour yoga class.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. So you do a combined chest/back, bi/tri, (one set of forearms, one set of shoulders) workout twice a week??

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    If you can put up the other two days of your workouts in a similar format to that one I'll see what I can do.
    last monday and last thursday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2012-05-08 at 12.43.16 PM.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	65716
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2012-05-08 at 12.43.10 PM.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	65717
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    Anybody else try going gluten-free?
    Do you have a problem digesting gluten?

Otherwise, a lot of people not wanting to eat protein because 1% of the population can't digest it.

5. Celiac disease is a myth created by women so they don't have to admit they're on a diet.

6. I read a few studies on Pubmed about gluten and all that fun stuff and it seems to be a real thing to worry about if you're between .5 and 1% of the population.

Otherwise it's a whole bunch of house wives that have no idea what gluten is asking for gluten free shit because they think it will make them lose weight. I can't count the people at work that ask for shit without gluten and have no idea what it is, or fuck, ask if things that absolute would never have gluten are gluten free. It's the same idiots that say naked juice has too much sugar when they're buying Motts Apple juice, as if 28-30g of sugar isn't what you find in 8oz of every juice ever.

I fucking hate people.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    Celiac disease is a myth created by women so they don't have to admit they're on a diet.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    Anybody else try going gluten-free?
    Do you have a problem digesting gluten?
    Nope, just been severely cutting back. No cereals, etc. will still have a sandwich but MUCH less than b/4.

Anecdotally, I feel cravings for wheat/etc much less than b/4, I feel full sooner, and I eat smaller portions. I also notice when I DO eat wheat that I feel bloated/heavy.

Anyways, just curious what TNL thinks (spoiler alert: cocks!!!).
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

Also: dicks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    So you do a combined chest/back, bi/tri, (one set of forearms, one set of shoulders) workout twice a week??
    back to the gym today, any suggestions/modifications for me?