Page 405 of 494 FirstFirst ... 391401403404405406407409419 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    You were going to drink anyways. So it's better that you did something first.
    I drank through the entire ordeal. Even had a pop tart.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm not allowed to go for walks anymore. I mostly wish I was dead.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't end up going to the gym today. But I will tomorrow!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Making some good progress. My current PR's:

Squat 220lbs (3 rep)
    Dead 286lbs (3 rep)
    Bench 165lbs (5 rep)

100 x 44lbs Kettlebell Snatches in 3min 59sec
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I mostly wish I was dead.
    I can help you with this. PM me for details.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Detour View Post
    Making some good progress. My current PR's:

Squat 220lbs (3 rep)
    Dead 286lbs (3 rep)
    Bench 165lbs (5 rep)

100 x 44lbs Kettlebell Snatches in 3min 59sec
    Grats yo and keep at it.

You are only limited by your dedication and consistency!

I've started working on getting a combined total of 1000 pounds between my squat, deadlift, and benchpress. My deadlift is pretty solid, but my benchpress is horrible (I use the dbs most often) so I've really been trying to get under the bar as much as possible.

6. Once you hit 1000 pounds will you finish Washed Ashore?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    Grats yo and keep at it.

You are only limited by your dedication and consistency!
    Thanks, and yeah, you're absolutely right. I've been really shitty with constancy these last couple of months, and it's hard not to think about where I'd be now had I pulled my finger out earlier. BUT THE PAST IS THE PAST.

I did my first set of clean and press in my last workout, and holy shit are they fun. Starting light to get my form down, but I can see this lift becoming a staple in my lifting workouts.

I've also registered for the City2Surf again, which will be my 3rd consecutive year. I ran the 14km/8.6mi in 74 minutes last year, and I'm hoping to match that again this year (considering I've hardly done any running at all this year).

My wife is also close to squatting the same numbers as I am, which is utterly retarded.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Once you hit 1000 pounds will you finish Washed Ashore?
    I've actually been knocking around starting up another business now that the gym is going so well. Maybe a longboard company, maybe something comic (washed ashore) related.

First time I've had the itch (and even the vaguest chance of free time) in a looong while. :O

9. How staffed is your gym?

10. More importantly, how "gymed" is your staff?