Page 473 of 494 FirstFirst ... 459469471472473474475477487 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

1. Sounds like it. Your core should be engaged when doing push ups. That helps maintain your back's posture throughout the exercise. Are prone bridges another form of planking? If so, then your core should definitely be engaged. In other words, your back shouldn't be arched/arching when doing those exercises. It should be straight.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2. They're the same exercise. I have a mirror beside my workout space and it looked flat. I worked out again last night and it was fine so I guess I was just being lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

You might have just sprained your vagina.

4. What I had for dinner:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141014_201200.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	261.9 KB 
ID:	75303  

5. Zero carb sauce

Baked potato crisps and meatballs.

America.

6. Baked turkey meatballs. The baked potato crisps are just that- baked potato, nothing else.

People who don't read. America.

7. True, baking potatoes and baking bread incinerates their carbs. Why don't more people think to just bake their damn bread before they eat it?

8. I would think it would be obvious that item was NOT a low-carb wrap? I mean, the wrap itself and the potatoes kinda blatantly give that away. But that place just puts their low-carb "secret sauce" on pretty much everything, low-carb or not. It's tasty, and a few less calories/carbs here and there in your diet is a good thing.

Muscle Maker Grill (bad name) is geared more towards the weightlifting crowd than the tofu and bean sprout crowd (clearly). I just ate there for a goof, and like I'm not eating a wrap named after Arnold? Come on.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 15 Oct 2014 at 11:23 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. The sandwich sounds dope as fuck, don't get me wrong. But the zero carb sauce is like insisting on sugar-free salad dressing after chugging a pint of maple syrup.

Well, maybe not that bad.

10. It was indeed a good sammich.